The Right Management Software for the Job
Asentria products require no particular management software to operate. It is easily possible to use the SiteBoss web interface to get an individual site status. In most large deployments the units are integrated with Asentria support to one or more existing software systems within the customer’s network. Asentria does recommend and provide software if that best fits a project. Asentria also has utilities that have been created to accomplish certain functions for managing SiteBoss units, either because no suitable software currently exists within the customer network, or because some specific functions are desired.
Some Software Feature Capabilities
- An operations view (e.g., map view, events view, summary view) to locate and select sites on a map or list.
- View and organize of all units into an easy to navigate tree view. Units can also be grouped for quick visibility.
- Enable configuration management that provides the ability to do mass updates of firmware and settings across networks of SiteBoss units.
- Physical site access and security to manage door access control at remote telecom sites.
- Mobile browser support allowing operations personnel the ability to view site status while on the road.